COVID-19 Update: April 8, 2021
It’s never been more important to come together in this time of uncertainty, and we wanted to personally share how First Hospitality will continue to support our guests, associates, and partners during and after the COVID-19 Outbreak (Coronavirus).
Like you, we are closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other government agencies. We’ll be updating this page regularly as the situation evolves and hope that it’s not only a helpful guide, but a source of comfort and reassurance in this uncertain time.
First Hospitality has been in the hospitality business for over 35 years, and we promise to deliver the same compassionate care and leadership that we have always valued.
Our Cancellation Policy:
First Hospitality is fortunate to align with a vast number of brand partners to bring a unique hospitality experience to life in each of our portfolio hotels across the U.S. Please refer to the links below for more information about our partners’ flexible cancellation policies:
Our Commitment to Health & Hygiene:
The health and wellbeing of our guests, employees, and partners is paramount, and we are taking proactive measures to ensure our already comprehensive sanitation procedures are increased across First Hospitality hotels. If you must travel during this time, we encourage guests to stay vigilant and be responsible by complying with the recommended procedures and protocols by the CDC and WHO.
Our hotels continue to welcome travelers with compassionate care, and we have taken the precautionary measures below to help us continue to provide a safe and clean environment during your stay:
- Ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols with our hotel teams
- Increasing the frequency of our cleaning and disinfecting procedures
- Using cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses throughout guest rooms, public spaces, and back of house areas such as associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms, and staff offices
- Providing guests and employees with additional sanitary products such as hand sanitizer, soap, and disinfectants
- Educating our employees on preventative measures, such as sanitization safety and social distancing, on an ongoing basis
- Limiting personal contact, such as shaking hands, between employees and guests
- Adjusting food and beverage service to ensure food safety recommendations are prioritized
- In compliance with the orders of local government agencies, we have closed bars and restaurants to dine-in customers in select hotel properties
First Hospitality thanks you for your continued support through this dynamic situation, and we encourage you to regularly reference the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and your local health authority for the most updated information. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team if you have additional questions: email@example.com.